Thursday, August 9, 2012

The "Chole" Shoot. Chayse Rowley & Cole Janzen



Models: Chayse Rowley & Cole Janzen
Chayse and I have known each other since 4th grade. We never really became friends until one night during the summer before 8th grade I got a text from her. "Wanna go to the movie in the park with me?"
I didn't really have much else going on that night, so I said yes.
And we've been best friends ever since.
The first picture you see below is the first picture we ever took together. It's blurry, we look like idiots, and we have SpongeBob SquarePants tatoos.  
Then, Cole Janzen came into the picture this year. 
Before they were officially dating, when they were hanging out, Chayse would vent to me:
"Cole doesn't like me. I'm just a Sophomore. Seniors don't like Sophomores."
But again and again I would tell her that Cole flirted with her every single time they were together, and even went along with the jokes on the Cross Country team that they were going to have a baby together.
I knew he liked her, and I had to tell her that every time she had doubts.
So when she came up to me one day and told me that Cole asked her to be his girlfriend, I couldn't help but tell her: "I told you so". 
I'm so glad that Chayse Rowley has nice guy like Cole Janzen.











No comments:

Post a Comment