Wednesday, October 17, 2012

4 Things I am Happy About

1.) AMC is playing the entire Friday the 13th series all week long.
 Right now I'm blogging, doing APUSH homework, drinking chai tea, and listening to screams from ignorant naked girls who run through the forest in the middle of the night and are killed by Jason. Friday the 13th: The Last Chapter is the playing, and it was a pleasant surprise to find that Crispin Glover and Corey Feldman star in this one.
Crispin Glover played George McFly on Back to the Future, and Corey Feldman played Ricky Butler in The Burbs. Two movies I love.



2.) When you feel like you did good on a test.
The PSATs were surprisingly easy. And I will choose Olive Garden over Algebra 2 any day.


3.) New messages in your email.
There is nothing better than the relief you get when someone emails you back after you've waited for their reply for three days. But then having to wait for another reply seems to take even longer. But I'm just that much closer.

4.) Save the best for last.
Today, I was booked for my very first wedding. I will be flying out to Ohio on January 4, 2013 to photograph the nuptials of Gionatan Franzini and Hannah Riley. Eeekkk!


Wonder what tomorrow will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment