Monday, October 8, 2012

Gionatan Franzini & Hannah Riley

The first time that I had ever seen Gionatan (pronounced Jonathon) was on Facebook.
My dad had been looking for a music pastor for awhile now, so when he found an Italian music pastor candidate, he got all excited.
"Rene! Look at this good looking Italian guy!" He told my mom, shoving the computer in her face.
"Oh wow, he does look like the typical handsome Italian." She said.
Then my dad shoved his computer in my face.
"What do you think Lauren?"
All I said was: "Eh."
The first thing I noticed about Gionatan was that he never smiled. Not even grinned. Just a cold hard model stare. He looked extremely unfriendly.
When I first met him in person, he still had that intense look.
But after I got to know him, I realized that he has an extremely funny sense of humor, and he was very friendly.
Gionatan is almost too soft, like an Italian Meatball.
And then the Italian Meatball fell in love with the Girl from Ohio, asked her to marry him, and now he smiles all the time.
Just not in pictures.








Hahahahahaha, I just had to add this one.













No comments:

Post a Comment