Monday, October 1, 2012

The Scare Factor

Greetings.

Fall is my favorite time of the year.
The sun is giving off its last bit of warmth to crinkle the leaves and turn them golden, and there is a crisp in the air that follows the morning dew.

Ha Ha Ha. I can't believe I just wrote that.
No, but seriously, fall is my favorite time of year.
This is because of my birthday, the changing of the leaves, and Halloween.
My birthday, (September 30) will mark me being seventeen this year. The last year before I reach adulthood and the rest of my life.

The changing of the leaves are also my favorite because I love the bright yellows and oranges. Everytime I take a walk in the park and step on crunchie leaves I think back to when I was young and jumping onto huge piles of them with my brother and sister.

My favorite part is Halloween. Halloween is THEE best holiday. In girl world, Halloween is the one night a year you can dress up as a total slut and no other girls can say anything. In Lauren's world, Halloween is the one time a year AMC and SyFy tevlevision play scary movies all month long, and she puts off her homework to watch reruns of "Scare Factor" while eating candy corn.

My mother says that if I watch too many scary movies that they will eventually eat my brain and my soul alive. But the more scary movies I watch, the more I get ideas for a project I hope to create very soon.
Stay tuned for more.






No comments:

Post a Comment